Monday, July 23, 2012

Ok, ok. Admittedly the last attempt at blogging our gaming progress didn't work so well. So we didn't get past the pretty pictures. So we didn't actually describe to you our gameplay experiences. Let's put that all behind us. Because, unfortunately, against everyone's (myself included) better judgement, I recently purchased this.

It didn't look impressive enough, so I surrounded it with cupcakes.
50 minutes into the game and I am confused! Particularly by the following decisions:
  • Why is the most annoying character now the main character?
  • Why would you make your players sit through the opening intro, only to recycle the material in the first scene?
  • Are you trying to test my skill or my luck by making the commands in the battle sequences black-on-navy-blue?
I appreciate that the "trigger" buttons during the cut-scenes are an attempt to keep you engaged during game-play lulls, but it so far I have knocked over several books and one table in panic. Perhaps the months of playing hack-and-slash have dulled my complex gaming intuition...
Vicky, what are you playing?
**Two cupcakes were lost in the creation of this document**

No comments:

Post a Comment